Business-Card Creator works best with Internet Explorer 5.5
2. First fill out all fields of form. You can use <br> for
line breaks in the fields.
3. When you use your own background picture,
you have to choose "none"
at the field for background color!
4. For background color definitions, you can use HTML color
names (white, red, blue, black, purple, green, orange, ...).
5. Use different layers for the fields. In your card preview
you can put your entries on top of each other.
6. When you click on "Card Preview" a new window opens,
where you can place your entries with your mouse!.
7. Use "Create Final Card"
in your card preview, to print your business cards (use best
quality for your printer)
8. Note to Netscape users: your browser will increase the left margin an
extra 1/4 inch. You may need to account for this
when using perforated business card paper.